WASP3D Virtual Set enables broadcasters to composite in real-time computer generated 3D environments with live action video shot on blue/green screen backdrops. This seamless integration is achieved by tracking the pan/tilt/zoom data of the real camera and mapping them to the WASP3D scene camera. WASP3D also offers the creation of a tracked Garbage matte, so a small green wall set can be designed to visually look like a vast infinite studio.
The WASP3D Virtual Set is modular and scalable. Broadcast stations can start from a single engine virtual set output with video routing of the live cameras to multiple 'n' camera mapped virtual set engines (offering separate program & preview functionality of the virtual set).
WASP3D On-air graphics can also be integrated inside the virtual set to enhance the content presentation capabilities.
- Real-time rendering using powerful WASP3D engine.
- Tracked camera movement for hassle free production.
- Separate virtual set and graphics creation and playlist management allows reusing the same virtual set with a variety of graphics and offers the producer the flexibility to pick different combinations from the playlist.
- Tracked Garbage Matte for a wider shooting range and better camera panning
- Easy transition from one set to another
- Supports both HD/ SD video formats