WASP3D can be used as a character generation tool with a lot more features, functionalities and flexibility over the legacy CG systems and that too, with great ease. User-friendly features like spell check, emoticons, and grammar check makes it easy for the operator to accommodate last minute changes while going on-air.
WASP3D CG solution offers design capabilities for creating 3D graphics and animation and can tightly integrate with NLE systems, Newsroom systems and Automation systems. The solution utilizes powerful WASP3D render engine to produce broadcast quality 3D text real-time and supports unicode fonts as well. Randomly used graphics templates (crawls, clocks, timers, in and out etc.) are inbuilt and can be triggered on-the-fly by entering data either manually or via data automated data feeds. WASP3D CG solution can be configured to control a Dual Channel Output.
- 2 dedicated Program and an independent Preview channels (Key & Fill) for better playout control
- Templatized solution enables real-time changes for all data instances.
- User-friendly interface with easy to use 'drag and drop' options
- Real-time graphics including crawls (both directions), rolls, bugs and tickers that can be rendered simultaneous.
- Easy creation of counters (with count-up and count-down display) and analogue and digital clocks in variable sizes and positions.
- Speedy creation of 2D/3D DVE effects (Squeeze backs, OB windows etc.) in real-time environment
- Inbuilt, key-frame based animation effects for rich looking 3D text and logos equipped with features like spell check, grammar check (English/ Hindi), cut/ paste tools etc
- Powerful 3D characters and text with format options like underline, shadows, normal, bold, italic, highlight, expand,compress,tilt, rotate, transparencies, borders etc. The attributes can be changed character by character. Scaling of text lines can be changed in both horizontal and vertical directions for adjusting itself as per the length of the sentences
- Allows creation of multiple layers and multi-line text on a single page
- Supports most of the available file formats including JPEG, BMP, TIFF etc., animation and video file formats.
- Integration with various third party data sources from excels, text files, spread sheets etc. that can be translated into visually appealing pie charts, bars etc
- Allows separate SDI preview output independent of the main program SDI output
- Widgets for WASP (WFW): WASP3D CG is compatible with customizable input devices such as touch screens, joysticks, keyboards, and voice recognition etc.
- Genlock facility available
Download WASP3D CG Brochure for more information.
Using WASP3D, you can now create spectacular 3D stereoscopic
graphics in real-time environment. Graphics creation process is
similar to that of standard WASP3D workflow however, the
graphics are rendered through two different engines. Templates can be easily created in Drone Designer module as per the depth
profile of the 3D content. Intuitive GUI offers a user-configurable stereo
separation and convergence for placing the graphics at the right position
and depth. The stereoscopic preview feature enables on-the-fly adjustment of
graphics with the background content ahead of the playout.
The application can be used for creating graphics such as bugs, name bands, promos, charts, score strips, scrolls etc. Seamless integration with Production and Newsroom automation systems is possible using Bee Keeper application.
WASP3D Virtual Set enables broadcasters to composite in real-time computer generated 3D environments with live action video shot on blue/green screen backdrops. This seamless integration is achieved by tracking the pan/tilt/zoom data of the real camera and mapping them to the WASP3D scene camera. WASP3D also offers the creation of a tracked Garbage matte, so a small green wall set can be designed to visually look like a vast infinite studio.
The WASP3D Virtual Set is modular and scalable. Broadcast stations can start from a single engine virtual set output with video routing of the live cameras to multiple 'n' camera mapped virtual set engines (offering separate program & preview functionality of the virtual set).
WASP3D On-air graphics can also be integrated inside the virtual set to enhance the content presentation capabilities.
- Real-time rendering using powerful WASP3D engine.
- Tracked camera movement for hassle free production.
- Separate virtual set and graphics creation and playlist management allows reusing the same virtual set with a variety of graphics and offers the producer the flexibility to pick different combinations from the playlist.
- Tracked Garbage Mat for a wider shooting range and better camera panning
- Easy transition from one set to another
- Supports both HD/ SD video formats
|"We evaluated the WASP3D solution for our channel, which we eventually have taken up and must say that we are very impressed with the product and its features."