Business Graphics & Broadcast Services
WASP3D's Business graphics workflow offers broadcasters sophisticated tools to synchronize large amounts of financial data into dynamic and engaging visual information in real-time. Our intelligent workflow helps users to create and playout graphics that respond to real-time data updates & live feeds from third-party business data providers, be it single or multiple wire-feeds (Money line, Reuters, local newswires etc.) as well as social media.
"FinWiz", the feed handler module of theWASP3D Business graphics workflow communicates with most wire-feeds to extract the latest data – and make it available for instantaneous on-air playout. FinWiz supports on-air real time updates at the press of a button, even with graphics already on-air.
Live information and updates from sources such as Money line, Telerate, Reuters and Bloomberg, etc. are captured through the Wire Services function
This function maintains the connectivity of server applications with the wire services. Additionally, it initiates applications for handling transactional and historical data
This function initiates, monitors, controls and executes the transactions that process queries, collect and collate data, to feed the output source with the relevant information.
Rundown Playlist Controller
Collates the data managing the playlist and presents it in a predetermined fashion.
MOS Complaint Query Software
Query Generation System is used for displaying an array of information such as Simple Moving Average, Exponential Moving Average, Relative Strength Index, Percentage Gainers, Percentage Losers, Top Trades, Indices & Forex etc.
- Complete automation from data ingest to on-air graphic delivery.
- Extensive query system for creation of analytical financial graphics & 30 different ways of analysing a stock through the query system.
- Real-time financial data automatically updates the details even when the graphic is on-air.
- Template editor for mapping live data values to pre-defined graphic templates.
- Automate up to 2 dynamic tickers with real-time content and logo provisioning.
- MOS complaint query capabilities at all journalist’s desks through the DataBuzz module.
Business Graphics usage scenarios
- Equity Data (Transaction Data, Historical Data, Intraday Data)
- Top Trades, Percentage Gainers, Percentage Losers, Net Gainers, Net Losers, Top Value.
- Analyst Poll, News Crawls, Tickers.
- Line Graph (Single or Double Line Graph), Line vs. Bar Graph, Pie and Technical Charts.
- Custom graphs and analysis.